Clarksville, Tn Climate & Temperature
- Clarksville, Tn, Usa is at 37°0'N, 87°0'W, 116 m (382 ft). See map.
- Clarksville, Tn has a humid subtropical climate that is mild with no dry season, constantly moist (year-round rainfall). Summers are hot and muggy with thunderstorms. Winters are mild with precipitation from mid-latitude cyclones. Seasonality is moderate. (Köppen-Geiger classification: Cfa).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Clarksville, Tn is situated in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome.
- The average temperature is 14.1 degrees Celsius (57.4 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 24.5 °C (44.1°F). This indicates that the continentality type is continental, subtype subcontinental.
- In the winter time records indicate temperatures by day reach 8.8°C (47.9°F) on average falling to -3.3°C (26.1°F) overnight.
- In spring time temperatures climb reaching 21.2°C (70.2°F) generally in the afternoon with overnight lows of 7°C (44.5°F).
- During summer average high temperatures are 31.3°C (88.3°F) and average low temperatures are 17.9°C (64.2°F).
- Come autumn/ fall temperatures decrease achieving average highs of 22.1°C (71.7°F) during the day and lows of 7.7°C (45.9°F) generally shortly after sunrise.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 1289.1 mm (50.8 inches) which is equivalent to 1289.1 Litres/m² (31.62 Gallons/ft²).
- Were you to burrow down through the centre of the Earth from Clarksville, Tn you would pop up nearest to the climate station at Amsterdam Island, French Southern Lands where you would find a Marine west coast climate.
Clarksville, Tn Climate Comparisons
In depth comparisons with over 3,600 world destinations. Better understand a climate by comparing it relative to one you know (check it out):
Rio de Janeiro,
Clarksville, Tn Climate Graph in Metric Units
Clarksville, Tn Climograph in English Units
Please help others find this resource by sharing the link:
Climate of Clarksville, Tn, Usa Discussion
Post your insights, comments, questions, answers, feedback, error reports, related link suggestions etc. using the easy form below.
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Mcleansboro, Il, Usa - 182 kms (113.1 miles) NW
- Evansville/ Regional, In, Usa - 125.9 kms (78.2 miles) NNW
- Princeton, In, Usa - 141.9 kms (88.2 miles) NW
- Owensboro, Ky, Usa - 82.4 kms (51.2 miles) N
- Hopkinsville, Ky, Usa - 45.9 kms (28.5 miles) WSW
- Dickson, Tn, Usa - 108.3 kms (67.3 miles) SSW
- Dover, Tn, Usa - 142.7 kms (88.7 miles) SW
- Louisville, Kentucky, Usa - 172.5 kms (107.2 miles) NE
- Leitchfield, Ky, Usa - 82.2 kms (51.1 miles) NE
- Greensburg, Ky, Usa - 88.8 kms (55.2 miles) E
- Bowling Green, Ky, Usa - 88.8 kms (55.2 miles) E
- Nashville, Tennessee, Usa - 94.2 kms (58.6 miles) SSE
- Murfreesboro, Tn, Usa - 139.5 kms (86.7 miles) SSE
- Mcminnville, Tn, Usa - 183.2 kms (113.9 miles) SE