Climate of Clarksville, Tn, Usa Average Weather
- Clarksville, Tn, usa, 37°0'N, 87°0'W, 116 m (382 ft)
- Clarksville, Tn has a humid subtropical climate that is mild with no dry season, constantly moist (year-round rainfall), hot summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Cfa).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Clarksville, Tn is close to the warm temperate moist forest biome.
- The average temperature is 14.1 degrees Celsius (57.4 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 1289.1 mm (50.8 in).
- If Clarksville, Tn were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Mcleansboro, Il, Usa - 182 kms (113.1 miles) NW
- Evansville/ Regional, In, Usa - 125.9 kms (78.2 miles) NNW
- Princeton, In, Usa - 141.9 kms (88.2 miles) NW
- Owensboro, Ky, Usa - 82.4 kms (51.2 miles) N
- Hopkinsville, Ky, Usa - 45.9 kms (28.5 miles) WSW
- Dickson, Tn, Usa - 108.3 kms (67.3 miles) SSW
- Dover, Tn, Usa - 142.7 kms (88.7 miles) SW
- Louisville, Kentucky, Usa - 172.5 kms (107.2 miles) NE
- Leitchfield, Ky, Usa - 82.2 kms (51.1 miles) NE
- Greensburg, Ky, Usa - 88.8 kms (55.2 miles) E
- Bowling Green, Ky, Usa - 88.8 kms (55.2 miles) E
- Nashville, Tennessee, Usa - 94.2 kms (58.6 miles) SSE
- Murfreesboro, Tn, Usa - 139.5 kms (86.7 miles) SSE
- Mcminnville, Tn, Usa - 183.2 kms (113.9 miles) SE