Vs > Palmerston N (aero)
Clarksville, Tn vs Palmerston N (aero) Climate & Distance Between
Clarksville, Tn vs Waiorongomai, New Zealand
Clarksville, Tn vs Leeming, Uk
Clarksville, Tn vs Walvis Bay/ Pelican Point, Namibia
Clarksville, Tn vs Machado, Brazil
Palmerston N (aero) vs Prague, Czech Republic
Palmerston N (aero) vs Jabulsaraj, Afghanistan
Palmerston N (aero) vs Joao Pessoa, Brazil
Palmerston N (aero) vs Santiago Del Estero, Argentina
Khartoum vs Tindouf
Byron Bay, Nt vs Gaalkacyo
Salalah, Dhofar vs Waiorongomai
Karima/ Kuraymah vs Lewiston, Id
- The distance between Clarksville, Tn, Usa and Palmerston N (aero), New Zealand is approximately 13,108 km or 8,145 mi.
- To reach Clarksville, Tn in this distance one would set out from Palmerston N (aero) bearing 63.6° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach Clarksville, Tn bearing 58.8° or ENE .
- Clarksville, Tn has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Palmerston N (aero) has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Clarksville, Tn is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome whereas Palmerston N (aero) is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 1.2 °C (2.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 14.9 °C (26.8°F) more in Clarksville, Tn. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 393 mm (15.5 in) more which is equivalent to 393 l/m² (9.65 US gal/ft²) or 3,930,000 l/ha (420,143 US gal/ac) more. About 1 4/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 4° higher in Clarksville, Tn than in Palmerston N (aero).
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Clarksville, Tn relative to Palmerston N (aero). You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Palmerston N (aero) vs Clarksville, Tn
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -16 (-30)
|| -14 (-25)
|| -7 (-13)
|| -5 (-9)
|| -13 (-23)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Clarksville, Tn vs Ithaca, Ny, Usa
Clarksville, Tn vs Toyama, Japan
Clarksville, Tn vs Clinton, Ia, Usa
Clarksville, Tn vs Daru, Sierra Leone
Palmerston N (aero) vs Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia
Palmerston N (aero) vs Budapest-LORINC, Hungary
Palmerston N (aero) vs Marble Bar, Western Australia, Australia
Palmerston N (aero) vs Pasni, Balochistan, Pakistan
Fort Vermilion, Alberta vs Albacete/ Los Llanos
Boerne, Tx vs Uzgorod
Myitkyina vs Simusir Island
Tampico, Tamaulipas vs Njaksimvol’
Clarksville, Tn vs Palmerston N (aero) Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Clarksville, Tn
- Mcleansboro, Il, Usa - 182 kms (113.1 miles) NW
- Evansville/ Regional, In, Usa - 125.9 kms (78.2 miles) NNW
- Princeton, In, Usa - 141.9 kms (88.2 miles) NW
- Owensboro, Ky, Usa - 82.4 kms (51.2 miles) N
- Hopkinsville, Ky, Usa - 45.9 kms (28.5 miles) WSW
- Dickson, Tn, Usa - 108.3 kms (67.3 miles) SSW
- Dover, Tn, Usa - 142.7 kms (88.7 miles) SW
- Louisville, Kentucky, Usa - 172.5 kms (107.2 miles) NE
- Leitchfield, Ky, Usa - 82.2 kms (51.1 miles) NE
- Greensburg, Ky, Usa - 88.8 kms (55.2 miles) E
- Bowling Green, Ky, Usa - 88.8 kms (55.2 miles) E
- Nashville, Tennessee, Usa - 94.2 kms (58.6 miles) SSE
- Murfreesboro, Tn, Usa - 139.5 kms (86.7 miles) SSE
- Mcminnville, Tn, Usa - 183.2 kms (113.9 miles) SE
Climate Guides for Locations near Palmerston N (aero)